Document Destruction for the Medical Industry
The fast-growing medical field and the rise of data and information breaches, as well as the ever-changing HIPAA and ARRA requirements in our country, require all medical facilities, offices, and supply networks to manage their internal and patient information with the utmost discretion and security.
Personal Health Records (PHR) must be handled properly and must be destroyed to save your organization from costly mistakes and data breaches.
- The fine for HIPPA complaint has increased from $25,000 to $1,500,000. Fines for such violations are mandatory and are deemed willful neglect.
- HIPAA requirements also include PHR related entities to be held responsible
- Your support network of suppliers and vendors that may handle PHR files need to be compliant and ensure the proper destruction of materials or you may be at risk
- You Are required to have contracts in place for the safe handling of PHR
- We can destroy any type of document or media, x-rays film, Hard drives, tape drives all require destruction. HIPPA requires the absolute destruction of these items.
- Protect your patients, protect your business
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late To Be Compliant
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote